This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

如何將手錶的記錄,傳送到手機的connect,我換了新手機,所以手機上都沒有舊的記憶了

就如標題的問題,請各位幫忙,謝謝

• "How to transfer the watch's record to the phone's connect, I changed my new phone, so there are no old memories on the phone."

I'm assuming you've synced in the past, so your device is not the only record of your activities. Your activities on Garmin Connect do not disappear because of the new phone. They remain in the cloud. Your Garmin Connect Mobile app or Garmin Connect Web is used to view those activities. It is likely that you've logged in to the Garmin Mobile app with a different account since you setup your new phone. This happens a lot with new phones or users reinstalling the app - Data is Missing from My Garmin Account After Syncing

• Garmin Connect軟體不會儲存任何資料,所有的資料全都在雲端,而且手錶能儲存的資料有限,達到上限後最新的資料會擠掉最舊的資料。手機看的每一個資料都是每次都即時從雲端存取(每個項目、每一天),也就是一旦不能連上網路或是伺服器離線,什麼都沒得看,只能看手錶上的概略資料。你可以試試看開飛航模式然後再開Garmin Connect,只會看到一堆不能連線…

這種雲端設計近兩次伺服器離線更顯出致命的缺陷,萬元手錶立刻連千元手錶都不如。在多年前就有人希望可以有離線模式了,但Garmin始終堅持雲端,始終堅信大家從事戶外運動時都可以連上網路,都不會有想要從手機看資料的需求。排除需要伺服器運算處理的資料,在手錶上也僅能看到概略資料,沒辦法像在手機上可以看到細節。

從千元到萬元的智慧錶,幾乎沒有廠商走Garmin這種極端的雲端路線。好處當然是像你這種情況,資料絕對還在你的帳戶下。但是,其他可以離線存取的廠商,也都有雲端,而且還能同步到Google Fit之類其他的健康追蹤平台,不像Garmin這般封閉。