This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 820 not live tracking I am using the newest version on the 820 and the newest on garmin connect but keep getting will update when location is found how do I fix this problem

Have reset the edge 820 have unloaded the garmin connect from my phone and when I try to start either manually or auto it send the email out and say will update when the location is found.

• Live Track does not work for Edges due to a bug in the current version of GC. Wait for the fix, or downgrade to v4.29 from a pubic APK archive, if you are in a hurry

• How do I downgrade to version 4.29 not sure what APK archive

• Google up APK archives - it is a service offering copies of past versions of applications from the Google Play store. The app then comes in the APK file format. You simply open it with your phone to install it. Just note that those archives are unofficial sources, and there is mostly no warranty for the orgiinality of the file, so make first some research on Google about the APK archive you've chosen, not to download a malicious file.