This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Missing data in LAP menu

Hi, I sent this as email to the developer [email protected] but without any answer. Do You have same problem with LAP columns in not running activities(esp.rowing)?

- - - - -

Hello Dear,
I'm sending You information about two bugs in the Android Garmin Connect version. I have latest Garmin Connect version v4.30 and fenix6 watches with sw 6.10.0.0.

First bug:
When is activity Rowing selected and it isn't My Workouts or Intervals, in the mobile version are missing data about Avg Pace per lap. My colleague have Iphone and he has these data (he has Garmin Connect Iphone version v4.30.0.23).

-----------------------

Second bug:
When is activity Rowing selected as My Workouts or Intervals, Stroke data are not uploaded from the watches and data Avg Pace per lap are missing in the Android mobile version.
Very little Lap information in the Android application. Most of the data are completely missing.

Please, repair Rowing activity Laps menu in the Android Garmin Connect application. If you need more information, I can send.

Many thanks,
With Regards

• Please, repair Rowing activity Laps menu in the Android Garmin Connect application. If you need more information, I can send.

We cannot, we are just users like you. You need to speak to Garmin Support

• I know. This is copy of my email for Garmin Support. Question for You is only if You have same problem with data viewing in lap menu as me.

• This is copy of my email for Garmin Support.

Ah, yes, sorry, I have overseen the first sentence in the initial thread, at first. Yes, the data is gone for everyone. You can only report it to the Support, and hope they eventually fix it. Or use the web interface instead. Or downgrade to the previous version.