This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Workout additional laps

I use a vivoactive 3. I'm currently doing a running plan (coach Gregg) which often has additional optional runs at the end of of the mandatory. I rarely do these, but have no idea how to tell the watch this. The watch just rolls into the optional extra, so I have to 'stop' the workout rlearly, this not recording the warmdown walk. Suggestions?

• From what I remember, clicking the lap button (not the start/stop button) skips the optional lap. This is the same button you use to start the stride repeat section of the stride repeat runs.

However, I'm using a 945 and I've never skipped the optional lap. So my response may not be applicable. (Or accurate.)

• From what I remember, clicking the lap button (not the start/stop button) skips the optional lap. This is the same button you use to start the stride repeat section of the stride repeat runs.

However, I'm using a 945 and I've never skipped the optional lap. So my response may not be applicable. (Or accurate.)

• Hi Frederic, thanks for the response. As I said, I'm using the vivoactive 3, which doesn't have an obvious lap button, hence my confusion!