This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect not syncing to Endomondo

Just this morning I was running and ended my run, as usual opened Garmin Connect app and waited for the data Sync to Strava and Endomondo. The data brilliantly synced to Strava, but not to Endomondo. Now it has been 7 hours since my run and it still has not appeared in Endomondo. I tried disconnecting Garmin Connect from Endomondo and re-connecting it back, but no luck. I also tried to imitate some other activity, but no luck. Any suggestions on what to do? I really need the data, that Endomondo has.
I run almost daily and from time to time I do have syncing to Endomondo problems, but those have never been for so long.
I am using Garmin Fenix 5s; Software Version 15.10

• Apparently the Garmin API works, since it synced to Strava. You also tried reconnecting Endomondo, and if you also verified that the Endomondo app is enabled in https://connect.garmin.com/modern/settings/accountInformation, then my next step would be checking it out at Endomondo, and asking them for help, if you don't find anything.

• Thank you for the answer.

Yes, I tried connecting/reconnecting several times. My friend, however, has no problems at all with Connect syncing to Endo. And yes, both Strava and Endomondo do appear in my account as connected Programs. 

Maybe I must be more patient, but the bad thing is that all new activities are not syncing as well. Will check with Endomondo then. I wish there was a possibility in Garmin Connect to sync with Endomondo just 1 activity. A button to do that or something.

• Another thing what I just noticed, is, that in Garmin Connect phone app (Android) under Settings and Partner Apps, I see only Microsoft Office 365, MyFitnessPal, Strava. No sign of Endomondo.

I have no idea if yesterday there were the same apps and how it looked the before. But at the same time I see Endomondo as a connected App in Garmin Connect web version.

• I wish there was a possibility in Garmin Connect to sync with Endomondo just 1 activity. A button to do that or something.

I think that it is more likely that Endomondo uses the standard API that passively reads data from Garmin after sending a request to the API. If it is that case (which is highly probable), then it is not possible to initiate the syncing from Garmin Connect. The syncing would need to be initiated from Endomondo's side.

However, if you wish to transfer a single activity, look at Endomondo whether it supports data import. If it is that case, export the activity in a compatible file format from Garmin Connect, and import it at Endomondo.

• Another thing what I just noticed, is, that in Garmin Connect phone app (Android) under Settings and Partner Apps, I see only Microsoft Office 365, MyFitnessPal, Strava. No sign of Endomondo.

That is all right. Those are the official partners, not all the 3rd parties having access to the APIs. There are countless of 3rd parties with the API access, while currently only those three official partners with a bit deeper binding through the APIs (for example they have also the possibility to send data to Garmin, not only to read it).

• Already tried that, but in this case I am missing Endomondo data about Fastest 1km, 1mile, 3km, 5km, 10km.. 12min.
    And I really need these data, so I need this sync. 

• In that case, I am afraid that it is indeed only Endomondo who can help you.

• okay. :)Thank you for your effort to help me. :)

I will be patient and really hope my morning run and all the future activities will appear in Endomondo.

• Hi, I encountered same problem today with garmin-endo sync:( It's been already 6 days when it comes to your issue, did your pending trainings eventually appear in Endo?

• Hi, 

The activities synced to Endomondo, Yes. Just suddenly appeared. And for a few days everything was working fine and synced at the same time as to Strava. But now, Yesterday again - nothing has synced again. But I am noticing that almost all of my friends have the same problem. I believe Endomondo are aware of the problem and already are working to solve it. The previous time I wrote to them and that is what they answered me.

Anyways, the issue is on the Endomondo side. They know it and they are working on it.