This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way in Garmin Connect to see the live data of the current activity?

Is there a way in Garmin Connect to see the live data of the current activity (i.e. distance, pace, temperature, time, etc.)? I can only see the live HR and steps, but cannot find a way to display any other parameters. In many situations I'd prefer watching the data on the phone than on the watch. Not only I often can't easily read the tiny letters on the watch without glasses, but sometimes I have the watch under layers. Also on a bicycle, it would be much preferable to watch the activity data on a phone mounted on the handlebar.

Edit on 22nd April 2020 - added a poll for an Android app:

• Dear Garmin,

I want this feature to, for an iPhone please.

• Hi. Can the manifest.xml be updated to support the fenix 7?

• I'm not an expert with Android Studio so may be I'm doing something wrong when I try to build the Android App. The problem I'm seeing is that it wants to download a file from mapbox ... which fails...presumably because I haven't bothered to setup a login and given them my card number.The instructions say the mapbox doesn't even load by default. Any suggestions on what file to modify to tell it not to download from mapbox?

• I'm not an expert with Android Studio so maybe I'm doing something wrong when I try to build the Android App. During build, It wants to download a file from mapbox ... which fails...presumably because I haven't bothered to set up a login and give them my card number.The instructions say the mapbox doesn't even load by default. Any suggestions on what file to modify to tell it not to download from mapbox?

• While this post is very old I would like to share some info. It appears, at least from my Epix 2 Pro, that the hr data still live syncs to Garmin Connect during an activity. This is good enough for me as all I'm interested in is the HR during my run and maybe putting the watch on the charger or somewhere else. Figured I'd share. I'm able to walk while my Garmin charges and periodically check the app for my current hr to make sure it stays in target.