This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 25 sync issues with GC ("No item to process")

Hi

Recently runs that I've completed on my Forerunner 25 have stopped syncing with GC on my Android phone for no apparent reason. This does not happen all the time but is becoming more common.

The phone and watch are paired and connected successfully and the sync even appears to work (update icon revolves) but no run data is transferred. When I review the Device Sync Audit the various Sync Result statuses all report as "SUCCESSFUL (No item to process)".

If I subsequently connect the watch to my PC via USB, the data upload via Garmin Express works fine.

Any ideas?

GC Build version = 4.25.2

Thanks

Darren Lewis

• Hi Darren

I had a quite similar problem with syncing my activities. It seemed to synchronize but didn't upload any activities (no items to process).

I tried to check following options in the Android App (Garmin Connect): Settings > Profile & Privacy > Data > Upload device data.

You can look there. After I accepted to upload device data it worked somehow.

Best regards

Michael

• Hi Michael

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately for me this is not the solution - I have had this option enabled all along.

Regards

Darren

• Bump.

Surely others have encountered this problem. For me, the problem has gone from intermittent to pretty much permanent.