This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I got all my steps In this morning at 12 noon today but at 830pm it had started over. What can I do to correct that?

I got all my steps in by 12 noon today but at 8:30 when I looked at my steps for today, my steps started over again.   What can I do about that?

• It sounds like your watch crashed and restarted at 8:30. If so, I know of no way to get them back.

Did your watch vibrate around when the steps changed?

• I had the same issue yesterday, I noticed that after 4pm NZ time my steps reset back to 8514 steps everytime my watch synced with connect. Today the app keeps having a lot of data message so I suspect its an app issue

• EDT I lost from 12PM to 8AM, no sleep data everything blank. From 8AM to 10AM Garmin connect app stated down for server maintenance.

• Thats probably close to when I was having issues as well. It's seems to be working normally now mostly so I suspect an app issue. I know of others who also had issues. 

I'm annoyed cause I lost my a step streak. Was only 12 days but annoying as I have to start over