This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My health stat data (step, hr , etc. ) didnot show in garmin connect since 10/10/2019

I'm new user (about 2 month). The problem started on 10oct after sync to garmin connect . All health data history didnt show on app (but still displayed on watch)  how to correct?  Thanks.

• If you scroll down the main page, you should see a button "edit my day" (maybe is not the right translation, I use a french version). You could add or remove everything you want to see in the day info.

• Another possibility is that you somehow logged into a different account than the one you had been using upto that point. I personally have 2 accounts - my live account and another for testing. I have to be careful to switch back after testing something.

Does your info show in Web Connect?

• Yes, i finally logged out and reconnectd again to solve the problem. Data in app connect  disappearerd but missing data come back already

Thanks for your comment

• You can export activities and import them into the correct account. Unfortunately, you can't do that with steps.