This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Version 4.23..1 Weight Options

Using version 4.23.1 the options for adding weight in st lbs and kgs have disappeared

Can you put these options back in the next version

• I have the garmin scale, it is added automatically, but with the latest version, the option to add weight is on the bottom of the main activity tracking page (just scroll down) between the option to add an activity and the hydratation.

• I'm having an issue also.  The weight keeps disappearing from my day.  If it does pop up its adding my weight instead of subtracting as I've lost this week.  

• In the Android Connect App, I click the side menu "3 horizontal lines" on the top left, then Health Stats, then weight.  In the top right "3 vertical dots" the menu used to give you the options to add weight in Ibs / Kgs or st /lbs.  Now the options is only Ibs.

The only option now is to add weight in Ibs

• Oh. Two thing. Sorry for the menu option, it s true, the add weight option is on the top right menu, but only when 7 days graphic is displayed. I have the french version, maybe is a bug with the translation...weird. For the metric, I have try that before. I live in Canada, Quebec, it s a little bit weird here, we use the metric system for distance but always use the lbs for the weight. In the parameter, I think the metric system was selected on your side. In that case, it is impossible to use lbs. If you switch to imperiel, you have the choice for the weight (lbs or kg), but for the distance, everything will be in miles. We dont use that here. I convert myself to use  kg for my weight and set the unit param to metric. Make few test, parameter-> user parameter, and change the unit system.

• And on the watch (645 and fenix 6 at least) we could set the unit value separately for the distance and the weight, but it not seem to be reflected on garmin connect app.

• Essexboyracer, I miss your last line: The only option now is to add weight in Ibs.

In that case, it should not happen...I suppose you are already set to imperial system. On my side, if I set in that way, I have 3 options to set my weight like you told: kg, lbs or St. My problem is the invert that your. I want to get the metric system for distance and imperial for the weight...it s impossible.

But try to change the unit system, maybe it will reapply correctly the option choice.

• I think your right, it's to do with the Units of Measure in the User Settings.  If I select  "Statute UK" then in the weight section I get the options of Units: Pounds, Kilograms and Stone, if I change to "Statute" then those unit options disappear.

@Garmin Can we have all unit options on both "Statute", Statute UK" please.