This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Steps disappeared from "My day"

Hello there, this morning, by mistake, I hid the step count from my day screen.

Now, I can't bring it back at all!!!

I still see previous days steps in the history, I still see the app receives today's steps because I see them in the steps report, but in My day they are nowhere to be found.

Amy help?

Marco

• Hi Marco,

On the main page of the app, go to the bottom (don't open the settings, nothing, just on the main screen). At the bottom, there is "Edit My Day". Scroll down and tap the cards you want to add again.

• Thanks,

Worked like a charm

• Thanks. I accidentally hid a running activity from My Day. This helped but the option were a little different for me. When I went to "Edit My Day", I had an option to "Restore Dismissed Cards".  Selecting that worked for me. 

• Helped me too!! thanks Marco

• Helped me too, Thanks Marco!! 

• I've tried the "edit my day" about 100 times. I have a Forerunner 35. I've noticed lately the"My Day" page will suddenly drop off data points, like steps, heart rate, etc. I've tried adding back these cards, turning my phone off, even uninstalling the Garmin Connect app. NOTHING has worked. I cannot say how frustrating this entire process has been. 

If anyone else has had a similar problem with a workable solution, I'd really appreciate it. Right now, I am considering my Garmin Forerunner as pure garbage. It's not inexpensive and it is less than one year old. Shouldn't have to deal with this kind of nonsense. Thanks.

• I've tried the "edit my day" about 100 times. I have a Forerunner 35. I've noticed lately the"My Day" page will suddenly drop off data points, like steps, heart rate, etc

Do you mean the data field is gone on your 'My Day" page even though you've set them to be displayed? Of do you mean the fields are there but the data is zero? If you could post screenshots, that would be great. Also, I see you also posted on the iOS forum, so just want to make sure we are talking about the android app.

• I think I'm having a similar issue. I used to have the steps and floors cards showing for the current day in My Day and they show for the historical summaries (yesterday and last 7 days) but I cannot get them back for the current day. I don't recall ever deleting them and I've tried changing the order of the cards, removing and re-adding the cards, and uninstalling and reinstalling Connect with no luck. Any ideas?

• I also am having the same issue and it just happened this morning.

• i am having a similar issue, except in my case it's the Heart Rate card that doesn't display.

The HR card is set to display in "Edit My Day".  This began about 2 days ago I think.