This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sign in problem : android.accounts.accountmanager

Hi support,

since the new update i can not sign in to the Android app, I am constantly getting the error: android.accounts.AccountManager.addAccountExplicitly returned False.

Tried also to create a new account still the same error. I can without a problem log to the garmin web site.

Htc one 10

Android 8.0

Garmin App version: 4.23

Best regards

• Try to remove the account of "HTC Account" in the Settings -> Accounts and try to sign in GCM. If it does not work, please keep removing accounts in the account manager until the problem is fixed.

• Thank you so much...

• Exactly the same issue with my Npkia 2 and Garmin735...all working fine then an update and the same error message you have received.  Emailed Garmin twice and nothing, zip, nada.... uninstalled and reinstalled the App, turned phone and watch on and off,reset password etc all as Garmin advise...nothing works ...currently very unimpressed....

• Same here with my Xperia Z1c on Android 9. The last version that is working is the 4.22. I've tried regularly with all the other newer version, but all are presenting this bug. Contacted the support months ago, and many time about this issue, but they don't reply.