This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Vívofit 4 can not be paired with a mobile phone

This morning, just after waking up, Vívofit 4 advised me that I had already walked 5,000 steps. That was weird.
Then I went for a walk and watched the steps increase. Only later did I find out that my steps were not loading until the current day of 27.7. I don't know what day they are loading. I didn't even get my sleep data. I also tried to fix the problem by removing the device from Connect. Unfortunately, Vívofit 4 cannot be paired with Connect now. Please give advice on what to do to get everything back to normal. Thank you in advance.

• I've seen pairing and sync issues where a Vivofit isn't running the latest firmware.

Go into Garmin Express for desktop (or online) and check to see if there are firmware updates available. You may need to borrow an ANT+ USB stick to run the update. Alternately, uninstall and reinstall the Garmin Connect Mobile app (all your data is in the cloud so you won't lose it) and restart your phone - the reboot is important and seems to fix some issues.