This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Performance Stats

Performance Stats isn't shown at menu, how solve it? I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, and ver 4.20 Connect Garmin.

• Same here, Samsung a20e, build 4.2

• Same here -- Verizon Galaxy Note 8, Garmin connect for Android v4.20

• Remove the device from the app and re-add the device.

• Did that (removed app, restart phone, re-install app) -- no change -- Performance Stat's still not shown in hamburger menu -- Verizon Galaxy Note 8 with Garmin Android v4.20 

• Fixed the missing Performance Stat's menu on the Garmin Connect for Android app by doing a hard factory reset on my Fenix 5X. 

Used the most aggressive factory reset option shown on this page (3rd option)

https://www.evernote.com/Home.action#n=c92c80d2-3a98-4825-ae1f-5ce787f77f33&s=s1&ses=4&sh=2&sds=5&

Also told the mobile app to forget the Fenix 5X...so after the reset and initial watch setup, had to re-pair it with my phone and Garmin account.

After all that, the Performance Stat's menu is back. 

No idea what the issue was. Also not sure if the factory reset was essential or if it would have been sufficient to just have the watch and phone "forget" each other and re-pair them as if for the first time. (Note that uninstalling the app and reinstalling it does not do "forget" the watch pairing. If the app is reinstalled and you log the app into your Garmin account, it will still remember the watch(es) it was paired with.) 

Wasted ***tons*** of time on this problem. But...glad it's fixed now. 

• Fenix 5 user here with the same problem: suddenly missing performance stats and Garmin Coach on my Galaxy S6 (newest version of Garmin Connect, 4.20).

In my case, having the phone/app "forget" the device did the trick. Thanks for the hint! Note that a hard reset of the watch was NOT needed, as you already suspected. Here's what I did:

1. Unpair the watch using your phones BT menu

2. Switch off the watch (might not be necessary, but I did)

3. Open the Garmin Connect App, enter the main menu (top left), and go to "Garmin devices"

4. Push on the symbol of your device until a dialog box appears

5. Choose "Remove device" and confirm

6. Switch on the watch and re-pair it with your phone

7. Add the watch to the Garmin Connect app and let it synchronize. Done.

I have no idea what caused the problem... there was no recent update of the phone OS, Connect App or the watch's firmware. I really hope this won't happen too frequently. 

• Thanks a lot. Worked well for me. Did all the same except "removing device from garmin connect" - this should be making difference :| though that unpairing from bluetooth settings was enough. 

• Worked for me as well - thanks