This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

PLEASE change scrolling function to A TYPING function

Is there ANY way you could fix the way to show miles walked/ran along with the time a person does at activity WITHOUT having to use a scrolling motion?
I'd LOVE IT if you could change that feature from scrolling to get to number/time to just typing #s in!!! 

• Yes, please remove scrolling function in distance settings.

• Agreed. Whats up with this? Who's the coder that was so in love with their scrolling code that they can't change this function? I'm not sure anyone on staff for this app actually ever uses the thing.

• I have NOT heard anything back from my original post/query RageRage

It's unusual for a large company to totally ignore their customers/users. I've suggested different things to different companies throughout the years and this is the first time I've been outright ignored!!! I mean, not even an auto-reply, let alone a follow up FlushedFlushed!!

• Garmin software engineers seem totally overwhelmed by the complexity and number of their products.  Serious errors and bugs take years to get fixed, if at all, let alone feature improvements. IMHO they need to have fewer devices with less artificial differentiation between them and implement DevOps but are clearly a long way from doing that. They are still wedded to the old-fashioned idea of batching up their software improvements every time they release new hardware, multiplying the bugs, rather than the modern approach of separating hardware and software and doing mini-releases every week.