This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Change Phone number to garmin pay

Hello!
I was seting up garmin pay on the connect app.
Then a screen was flashing by with phonenumber and stuff.
I didnt fill that one. When i was adding a card it wanted to send a sms to verify the card. The problem is that i didnt fill that phonenumber. Where can i change that number?
  • I have the same problem? How do you solve this?

• I'm trying to setup Garmin Pay, and the end of the process tries to send a SMS to my former Phone Number.
    I don't know how Garmin Connect got my old phone number. I've been searching in Garmin Connect Mobile and web all my settings and I don't see any place to set my phone number.
    I uninstalled garmin connect, and set in Google Assist my new phone number... I reinstalled Garmin Connect, and it still shows my old phone number.

Where can I change that phone number to the new one?

Thanks in advance!

• Hello, 

I managed to figure it out. Garmin is going off the details from you bank, meaning you have to change your phone number with the bank possibly by logging into your net banking app and changing it there, then when you refresh the Garmin pay verification page after changing it will have the updated number. 

• Thank you! That makes sense, because I changed my number on my Garmin account, Garmin connect followed, except for Garmin Pay. Your solution will save many.

• You can change your number on your Garmin account (I fiddled around for 20 seconds and found it in security or notification settings I believe) then reinstall the app.

Garmin Pay however is linked to your bank account, so that number needs to change. See the comment below. FYI normally you'll need to call a bank to do this. All the best.