This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep card disappeared

Hello,
Despite information about sleep is there, the card has gone away alone.
How can I make it appear again?
Thanks

Top Replies

All Replies

• Not 100% sure about Android, but in the iOS app if you scroll all the way down on the MyDay page there is a button for Edit MyDay which will give you the option to show/hide and rearrange the different cards.
  • Not 100% sure about Android, but in the iOS app if you scroll all the way down on the MyDay page there is a button for Edit MyDay which will give you the option to show/hide and rearrange the different cards.

Thanks for this hint!
    I came to this My day, and sleep is set to appear.
    But the card is still hidden.
    Very strange...
  • Hmm, that’s very strange indeed.

Are you absolutely sure that there is sleep recorded (and synced!) for the current day?
  • Yes, I'm sure it was recorded.
    When I go to the Sleep menu, days is there.
  • Thank you Saho! I've been looking all over the app to find out how to un-hide an activity i accidentally hid. "MyDay page there is a button for Edit MyDay"  That little comment saved my sanity!  ;-)

• I never get proplem with card info or sleep (except the wrong sleep data since I switch from a 645 to fenix 6, but another suject for another thread). But 2 things I know. When the day reset at midnight, the card info will be displayed only when data is available and to get the sleep data, you must use the tracker set as default if you have more than one watch. It really look like the sleep information is not available and the app don t display the day card. But why?...

Did you try to sync with garmin express and check your data by the web page? If you have the sleep data, it s really a bug with the app. Otherwise, something is wrong to monitor your sleep.

• we can't see any sleep in the watch ;-( 

it should be visible in the watch

• Hi all, i have the same problem from the last update.  And does not synchronize heart rate, stress, and other health data. 

Seems that many users have the same problem

Can garmin give answers? please

• Same problem: sleep & stress appear in my day but no cards in edit my day. It used to be there because I had sleep at top of the stack- now can’t move sleep/stress because cards are gone. Garmin Help is!!!!

• I have the same issue very frustrating