This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Earthmate iOS keeps logging itself out... I need to re-add my account & password every time i want to sync

just as the description says, every time I go to sync my Earthmate account I need to re-add my login info, it keeps "forgetting" it. 

• Try this. Make sure you are correctly logged in. Each time you start the app, check the credentials. If you find them missing, swipe the app closed, wait a few seconds, then re-open the app and check the credentials. Usually this restores the credentials without having to re-enter them. Who knows why?

• Will give it a try next time i see it happen... of course, with anything like this, as soon as you complain about it, it stops doing the "thing" you complained about... Also, it could be coincident with the current "inreach service outage" email I received a couple hours ago... if i see different behavior, or find that this indeed fixes it, i will post here. 

• I see the same thing where it regularly loses my email and password.  I'll try the kill-and-reopen thing the next time it happens.