This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Earthmate Android not remembering loggin

Hello to everybody :

I have the latest Android version of Earthmate app ,

wich runs smoothly ok, but every time that I open it to sync with my Inreach Mini , I have to put user and password again.

Is it normal or is a bug?  and if I want to sync my Mini and my phone (to transfer waypoints etc between the two will it work offline?

I mean sync not with Garmin server , just to pass waypoints from/to cell to Mini , will it run?

Thank´s a lot if someone can clear me about loggin issue

Martin

• Hello Martin, you can sync waypoints between the inReach Mini and the Earthmate App with the cell phone offline. The phone can be in airplane mode as long as bluetooth is turned on to maintain a connection with the inReach Mini. Waypoints created on the Mini should appear in the Earthmate app and vice versa. 

There have been reports of this sign in behavior in the past but generally force-closing the Earthmate app and reopening it restores the log in credentials. If that's not working for you, please send me a PM with a link to this post so I can get some more details from you to look into it. 

• Dear Andrew : Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. Indeed when I logg in and after force stop and re open it again , logged is ok . However when I stay logged in and turn phone off or reboot I have to logg in again. It seems that Earthmate app is not remembering user and password after these situations. I am on a Caterpillar S41 phone with Android 8 . If you need more feedback or screenshots to solve it , please just tell me how we go on . Thanks again Martin