This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Losing track info after syncing with Earthmate.

I've a new inreach explorer + and I'm testing the functions before I go on trip next week.

I've a partly lost track twice and I only have tested twice. So that's a 100% loss.

My track is about 1h30. The track shows up fine on the map in the inreach explorer. All data is available for total length (about 8,9 km). Stopped the track. Sync with my earthmate app and the track shows depending on the level of zoom not at all, for 3/4 or complete. When I look to the summary the track is about 2,5 km shorter. So that is the zoom level where I see the track partly. In my account in the explorer.garmin webpage also the 3/4 version is available. When I go back to the inreach explorer the system is locked up and I've to reset with X and On-button. After switching on the track on the map is gone. The ODO however is still showing the original full track length. This has happened both times.

I've screenshots of my Samsung S10e phone showing the different zoomlevels with the track appearances none, 3/4 and full.

This afternoon I already spend more than 30 minutes waiting for support by phone for an explorer app that refused to sync with explorer.garmin account. It cost me already days of testing, removing passwords, renewing app etc. The support on the phone was good and 30 minutes after my call the system was going again.

I've the feeling that apps are halfway finished and I anticipate during my trip next week some difficulties so I'll keep some other apps installed as well. I've tested messaging and that works fine. So SOS will work as well:).

Any help would be appreciated although I'm running out of time. Fixing the apps would be perfect and please add the option to load a track into the inreach explorer.