This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Possible to sync 'Aerial' satellite map?

Is it possible to sync the Aerial satellite view map from the inReach.garmin web interface to the Earthmate app?
  • Canada is important! Looking forward to a way to download Canada Aireil photos - is there any update available since the last official update was over a year ago?

• Canada is important! Looking forward to a way to download Canada Aireil photos - is there any update available since the last official update was over a year ago?

• Yes I would also love satellite images for earth mate app. Or be able to link to Google earth when off line. I've been trying and trying to get this to work and just found this forum. Please get us that. I'm also northern alberta

• Another Canadian here requesting that Garmin include satellite imagery for ALL OF NORTH AMERICA! Specifically, I need it for BC and Alberta. Garmin - please give a status update for when we can expect this to happen or advise how to make this happen. Do we formally put a request into the company? I’ll be switching to another service provider soon if this won’t be happening and advising on this matter for feedback in forums to other Canadians considering purchase of an inReach Mini...

• Hello, just another Canadian here searching for a way to use aerial imagery in the earthmate app in Canada, any help would be appreciated other than just using google maps and my phones GPS 

• Another request for satellite imagery for Canada

• So I guess Australia is out of the question!!