Can't find my review to edit it

I wanted to write a review on an app. Entered Connect IQ, went to the app, gave a rating and wrote a long review. Then I wanted to send it, but got a stupid error message because it turns out that I already reviewed the same version of the app. I get the idea that I need to edit it...

BUT:

1. Couldn't you tell it BEFORE letting me waste my time on a long review?

2. Where is my old review??? I can't find it. You know it exist, so why don't you show it to me?

Best would be to always display my review as the 1st on under the Current version tab, AND don't give me the option to start a new review, only the edit, if I already have a review of the current version.

Optionally you when I click "write a review" you could fill in my existing review and basically enter me to the edit review flow, where I could edit and save or delete it, but wouldn't have any other action.

• Clarification, 'cause Garmin Support didn't understand the case: the above screenshot is from Garmin's Connect IQ android app. I'm not trying to review the Connect IQ app in the Android Play Store. I'm trying to review the "2048" Garmin App inside the Garmin Connect IQ Store.

The steps to reproduce: First you need to have an app where you have a review of the CURRENT version. To make sure this is the case here's how to write a review:

1. Open Connect IQ app (on Android in my case)

2. Search for "2048" (or any other app)

3. Install the app

4. Click on the app to see the details of the app

5. Click on "Reviews" tab

6. Click on "Write a review"

7. Write a review

8. Click "Send"

So now you have a review of the current version of the app. Now starts the reproduction of the bug:

1. "wait a few days" - of course you don't need to  but in case of the "2048 Ultimate" aoo there are so many reviews that after a few days you won't see your own review on the top (or anywhere)

2. Open the app details again and click the "Reviews" tab, then "Write a review"

3. Write a review

4. Click "Save"

Now you'll be presented with the "error" message I posted in the screenshot.

I hope now it's clear that this is a bug in Garmin and not in Android

• The steps to reproduce: First you need to have an app where you have a review of the CURRENT version. To make sure this is the case here's how to write a review:

1. Open Connect IQ app (on Android in my case)

2. Search for "2048" (or any other app)

3. Install the app

4. Click on the app to see the details of the app

5. Click on "Reviews" tab

6. Click on "Write a review"

7. Write a review

8. Click "Send"

So now you have a review of the current version of the app. Now starts the reproduction of the bug:

1. "wait a few days" - of course you don't need to  but in case of the "2048 Ultimate" aoo there are so many reviews that after a few days you won't see your own review on the top (or anywhere)

2. Open the app details again and click the "Reviews" tab, then "Write a review"

3. Write a review

4. Click "Save"

Now you'll be presented with the "error" message I posted in the screenshot.

I hope now it's clear that this is a bug in Garmin and not in Android

I don't see a problem here.

1) You can only rate an app ONCE !
    Only when an update of this app has been released and you have installed this update you may also rate this new version.

2) If you want to withdraw or change a review, you have the option to DELETE the current review that has already been published. You can then write and publish a new review.

3) if an update has been released for the app, you will find your rating of the old version after you have selected the "all versions" tap.

• All this works only if your review is on the top and you can find it. My problem is with an app that has lots of users who are adding new reviews every day, so when I went back a few days later I couldn't find my review, and I was stuck. Existing own review should always be displayed on the top or better, when a review exists for the current version and I click "Add a review" then it should automatically open the existing review to edit it.