Wrong Aerobic and Non-Aerobic Score

Hi,

For today's (21-Dec-2023) swim activity, I could see on the watch while swimming / before stopping the activity an aerobic score of 3.7 and anarobic score of 2.1. But once the activity was saved, I saw that the aerobic score saved is 2.6 and anarobic is 0.9. Can someone help to correct this? Because, if you see the intensity minutes for the activity of 1:05:13 hours is 116 mins. I cannot achieve 116 min with 2.6 and 0.9 aerobic and anaerobic loads. Can you please correct this data from the backend? Due to this issue, my endurance score was not calibrated appropriately. FYI - I was wearing the chest belt and the data got downloaded successfully on the watch before I saved it. 

• I cannot achieve 116 min with 2.6 and 0.9 aerobic and anaerobic loads

Intensity Minutes and the anaerobic mode are completely unrelated. IMs are only based on the heart rate. By default, you get 1 IM per minute with HR spent above some 150% of Resting HR, and 2 IM per minute when the HR is around 200% of the Resting HR. All that regardless of the aerobic / anaerobic effect.

I was wearing the chest belt and the data got downloaded successfully on the watch before I saved it

And that's likely the reason the aerobic / anaerobic score changed after the swim, because it was recalculated using the more accurate data from the strap. In other words, the adjusted score is certainly more correct. Basically, you get anaerobic effect practically only for short bursts of high to max effort, such as in interval training.