This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

App for saving time information

I'm looking for an app that will allow me to store the exact time information during the day when I want - ideally with a few button presses. Later on I will need to see a list of these time records.

Can you think of any apps that can do this? Alternatively, can you think of another way to achieve this using a watch?

For example, I'll want to know when my shoulder stung during the day. Whenever I get a twinge in my shoulder, I go into the app and save that time stamp. Then in the evening, I'll have a list of the times when I got stung in my shoulder.

Practically, this is something similar to what the GPS point save feature allows when you long press the GPS button. However, since this feature requires a GPS signal, I can't use it indoors.

• You could simply create a custom activity called for example "shoulder pain", start it, when the pain starts, and then stop when the pain goes away. The advantage would be, that in this way you will also see the detailed HR graph during that period (1s sampling rate vs 2 min sampling rate in the standard daily HR graph).

• Thanks for the tip, this might work.

I also asked for advice in a Facebook group and got two more tips. The first is to take a screenshot and then connect the watch to a PC to view the timestamps.

The second tip is the Time Tracker app from developer "topcaser", which allows you to create up to 8 timestamps per day within the app. Unfortunately, this is not yet compatible with my Instinct 2.

For now, I'm working with the screenshot creation method, but I'll definitely try creating timestamps using activity. Thanks again.