This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stats of set intervals

There are two sets of interval recordings: the ones automatically set (in my case every km when I run and every 5 km when I bike), and the ones I will set during my training. It would be helpful if Garmin Connect could add another tab to separate them. Indeed, they do not serve the same purpose. The ones automatically set are a good picture of training progress but do not match specific milestones while the ones set during a training usually would reflect a specific period I want the detailed stats (perhaps because I am doing an interval training). I am new to Garmin testing it after having Polar for many years and quite frustrated features that Polar had 25 years ago (an internity in the IT world) are not yet on Garmin. Wondering if Garmin's design team has an idea of interval training or just sportswomen / sportsmen's needs. How is that possible?

Thanks in advance for adding to Garmin Connect this needed feature for sportswomen / sportsmen.