This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Terrible app missing important functions

Why does this app feel like it it is written by either a child or a LAZY developer??

I ask this as two functions that I certainly consider as BASIC are missing!!!

The first is the ability to just CANCEL a download! WHY THE *** is this not included?? The amount of times I have accidently caught the install button to then have to wait for the damn thing to install and then uninstall is friggin annoying and if like me you have only one slot and limited space left it often means UNINSTALLING an app/widget so the stupid download can finish to then uninstall it and reinstall the app/widget you had to remove other wise you get constant notifications of a failed install/download attempt... I know I can't be the only one and I know my own partner has had the same issues with her fenix5s.    A cancel option should be there by default yet it is omitted. Please add this most basic of features, it is needed and is an important function of any app that DOWNLOADS.

The second basic function is why is there no ability  to simply bookmark or save to later??? I browser the IQ store from time to time and the ability to simply bookmark something that you may find useful in the future would enhance the experience and again is a BASIC feature. So why has this not been included?

I am sure there are many other issues and missing features  but these two for me are so basic and yet the devs was lazy and didn't include them as standard.

May be it is time they actually listen and added the features most requested instead of just background updates to add new devices like most recent updates.