Hoping for help - AC Marine maps seem to be a mess, missing basic hazard buoys and can't stop downloading/discarding AC Community Content

Numerous issues with a brand new echoMap UHD 93sv and Active Captain.  Tried to submit an issue to Garmin Support, but their website down nothing once hitting submit, so hoping some can help on any of the below.

AC version is latest 20.0.1009, 93sv also on latest firmware.

1. AC web maps show different content than AC App on iPad OS. Also missing Navionics hazard callout.

2. Neither AC app nor echomap are displaying hazard buoys which clearly are shown on Garmin AC maps online as well as Navionics maps. As a result, I purchased LiveVu Ultra - for a single lake, just to get hazards, which seems to still not have resolved - anything.

3. Nav maps do not honor custom depth shading - except if community contours is enabled and then only for those - this makes the feature worthless.

4. AC Community seems to never actually sync to the device, nor even in the app. Downloading manually in AC app with automatic download disabled will download ~120MB of content, show in used space, but they reset to 0 bytes. Enabling automatic AC Community updates always goes back to 'download content to enable' but then once downloaded, resets back to 0 bytes. AC on the GPS shows 'AC needs setup' so never actually gets synced or initialized. With auto-download enabled, it downloads the 120.9MB, then also resets used back to 0 bytes...so never actually updates anything at all to sync to the GPS.

5. Finally, there is very known data missing, e.g. a big rock sitting 3-4' below the surface. This is called out in Navionics online map, but not in AC online or in app, or seemingly even LakeVu Ultra. Is this supposed to come in via the (currently broken) AC Community content, or not at all? How would I add it manually and hopefully submit is, moreso if the AC Community is supposed to have hazard information but appears not to?

See attached screenshots below or links to same.

Screenshots:
AC App with no buoys: 
GPS also missing buoys: 

AC online web maps have buoys although missing data from navionics map: 

Navionics has additional detail: 

AC pretending to download 120.9MB of AC Community data: 

3 minutes later after download - back at 0 bytes and never syncs anything to GPS: 

Hazard info from Navionics which has been there since the lake's been created - nothing whatsoever in Garmin anywhere.

https://i.imgur.com/qbh7ByJ.png

• Apparently Garmin's email support page also doesn't accept hyperlinks, while providing no way to send an attachment...so heads up if anyone else hits this, as there also was no error message when I'd tried to submit this.  I submitted a simpler form without screenshots via email and going to try to call them depending on work schedule, but as of yet - still no buoys or resolution, and ActiveCaptain still 'loses' AC Community content so isn't syncing anything to the echomap..