This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Express not recognizing my ANT+ Stick

This seems to be somewhat of a regular occurrence with Garmin Express updates after doing a google search. I have my ANT+ stick inserted on the back of my iMAC. I have the most recent GE software. I have unplugged, restarted, and reinserted the ANT+ stick to no green light.

This is really frustrating not being about to upload my activities via ANT+, please help!

Luke
  • A New Version od Garmin Express (7.1.4.0) is now available ! ! ! ! !

This is a perpetual problem for me, If I click "install now" Express tells me I am up to date, but the actual version I have is "7.1.2.0".

I have uninstalled and re installed latest Express but no change. If I search Garmion website there is no 7.1.4.0 available.

How t do I get rid of this daily annoyance   ?.

• I encountered the problem with ANT Stick not being recognised on Windows 10 after reinstalling the system. I thought it's Garmin Express fault but no. Took me a while to find out what has happened. Newer windows distributions recognise the ant stick ok, but driver is not being installed automatically as it used to in the past. Now you need to download ANT+ driver from the Web and save to disk. Then go to windows device manager find your stick there and update driver manually from chosen location.

It's working again, so happy I don't have to buy a new watch.

• Bareq - very helpful; this looks like what happened to me.  I'm having trouble following your "Now you need to download ANT+ driver from the Web and save to disk."  Can you help me figure out where to look for the driver?  Thanks!