This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

garmin express quits unexpectedly

I am running Express version 6.14.1.0 on my MacBook Air.  I just read the locked discussion about the update to version 6.18 and how to download it.  I followed the instructions to open "About Garmin Express" and have it look for updates.  That doesn't work, because ... Express quits while I open the window.  Sometimes I can click on "Search for downloads" but nothing happens after that.

So, for almost all of this year, Express has been useless to me, and the instructions to fix it don't work.

Can someone please fix this?

Thanks!

• Mine did crash as well, nothing of the solutions I found was of any help. So I decided to go on my own and started by adding a new clean user to my mac. Installed Express there and it worked without problems. Turned back to the original user - crash. So this looks like a software incompatibility between some things that are installed on my original user account and GE. As I only use GE for updating my devices it's not a real problem to switch to another user account just for this purpose.