This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Expess - Multiuser

Hello,

sorry if asking this twice, but I haven't found this case. So I'm also happy for link to the right post.

I have a Mac where I have a Mac user and where Garmin Express is installed. I have several Garmin devices which I update with Garmin Express, using my Garmin Account.

The question is now, can use this Garmin Express (without changing the Mac login) and update the Garmin devices from Wife?

She has a different Garmin Account.

I want to avoid to create a second Mac user for my wife, only for Garmin Express.

Thanks

• Yes, just log into your wife's Garmin account when first connected to Express and that will do, the next time you want to sync your wife's device, it will automatically log into her Garmin account.

The first time just open express, connect your wife's device, select add a device (plus sign), then express will look for the plugged device, then express will ask if you have an account or want to create one, if you wife has already an account, Express will ask you for email and password and once you type it, you will be set...

Hope this still helps!