This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin express podcasts issue

I’ve run into a strange issue that’s been happening ever since I started syncing podcasts to my Forerunner 645M through Garmin Express. For a few of my podcasts, it shows a lot of episodes that I don’t have saved on my computer. This doesn’t happen for all of them—just a few. And if I try to install one of these files I get an error, so it’s not like they’re hiding somewhere in a file. Does anyone know where Garmin Express pulls its library from on a Mac, and why these phantom episodes are showing up?

• I have a similar issue using PC. Some downloaded podcasts are found by garmin express but many are not. Generally any podcast that's on NPR is not found by GE. I found a messy workaround using windows media player playlists but argh!.... terrible user experience.

• Here's how I fixed it for PC:

Select all the file of a particular podcast, right click and select Poperties, then go to the Details tab.

Under the Media section edit the Genre and set it to Podcast and edit the Album to the name of the podcast.

They should now appear in Garmin Express