This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

cannot login - garmin express

hi,
i am having some problems with login by garmin connect...
i can login to connect.garmin.com without any problem... but when i am using garmin express : i cannot.
i see message like " you need to login" but when i input passwd there is message : " We're Sorry ...
There's a problem with our servers, which means Express is temporarily unavailable. We're working as fast as we can to get it back up and running. Please try again later.'"

It does not work since few days... do you also have similar difficulties?

thanks
Maciek
  • GAWERON

Ensure that the date/time/timezone are correct on the computer. Also, please follow the steps in the article:
    What should I do if I'm having issues with the Garmin Express client?

Albert
  • That works, thanks a lot!
    I am totally surprised that time has to do sth with login... but anyway its good to know:)

thanks again
    Maciek
  • GAWERON

Ensure that the date/time/timezone are correct on the computer. Also, please follow the steps in the article:
    What should I do if I'm having issues with the Garmin Express client?

Albert

Albert, I am having the same issue.

I have purchased a Garmin Vivosmart band this evening and am unable to get into the Express program on my PC. I have verified that my date/time/and timezone are correct and have reviewed the article you linked previously.

When I start the app, I select "Get Started", it finds my device, so I "Add device," go to the "I want to sync to an existing account" and am able to log in successfully. I complete the "Tell us about yourself" screen, but when I click continue, I receive "We're Sorry... There's a problem with our servers, which means that Express is temporarily unavailable. We're working as fast as we can to get it back up and running. Please try again later."

I am never able to fully load the Express app due to not being able to get past this screen. Is this a Garmin server issue as stated in the message, or am I doing something incorrectly?

Thanks

Additional information @ 8:49 pm

I WAS able to get the Garmin Express computer application running for my wife's Vivosmart. She created a new account and it worked without a problem. HOWEVER, when I log into my account, I receive the error. Normally, I would just delete my account and create a new one, however, I do not believe that Garmin allows us to delete our own accounts.

So, this must be an issue with the accounts linking correct and NOT and issue with time/date/timezone or a connection problem with my computer since I was able to connect 1 of 2 vivosmarts to GarminExpress.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 9 years ago
    I am having same issue with my Forerunner 410 - can't login to connect servers
  • DEANLEFOR

The vivofit serial *****5819 that was originally associated with this account has been moved to Dean295. It was not completely removed from the account when the troubles started. I have removed it from the DEANLEFOR account. Try adding the serial *****3782 to this account now.

Curt
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 9 years ago
    Good evening.
    I,m from Brazil and i have the same problem. We have a lot of timezones. Please, send this solution to Brazil forum. I spend a lot of time to locate this solution.
    Thank´s
    Fred