This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem installing map

Just spent £75 on map updates & can't even get Express to load any of my PC's. Tried Vista, Xp & 8.1, can't get any help from customer support.:mad: Should have saved my money & bought a new TomTom !
  • I've moved this to the Express forum.

Need some more information if we're to help. Which device? Which map update? Where did you buy it from?

How are you trying to load Express and what error messages (if any) are you getting, or where is it failing?
  • Same here.  

I spent more than six hours trying to get garmin express to work. This includes all traces of garmin from my registry and computer. Then doing a fresh install of Garmin Express. Still failed. Chat lines are broken. Phone lines are on indefinite hold. The email sent yesterday will take weeks for a response.

So this morning I tried to submit a request for a map refund. The refund will take about as long as the email with a lot less work. But now the Captcha button is busted. Hopefully I'll mave more luck getting a refund than getting help desk support.