Garmin Express " sorry, we're having a problem communicating with our servers "

Greetings !

I've been a long time Garmin user, and currently own 3 devices ( GPSMAP 64ST, GPSMAP 65s, 276cx ) ; I've used Garmin express for a long time, without major issues until about a week ago ;

Now, everytime I click refresh to check for updates, or refresh for view my purchased content, I get this error message "Sorry, we're having a problem communicating with our servers "

I've tried everything I could think of to sort this out ;

removed Garmin express, making a deep clean of all files, registry details ,etc ; installed the latest version after .  Didn't work

Installed Garmin express, the latest version on a computer that never had anything Garmin . Didn't work

tried on computers running windows 10 and 11 . didn't work

In all cases firewall has been turned off ; Anti-virus turned off ;

time and date are correct, and the gps have received satellite signal before being connect to the computer, so they have the same time/date has the computer they were connected to.

I think Garmin express uses net framework, I made sure latest version was installed the latest version ( 4.8.1 ) . didn't work

So far I've tried on 5 different computers.

I'm starting to thing that the problem might not be on my side ?

I called Garmin support, e-mailed them too, but, sadly they have not been able to help, what they recomended I do is exactly what I had already done.

I'm running out of ideas , so please, any help would be of great use.

Best Regards

Tito