zumo 660 won't reset, Expres won't find it and when left loading de maps at the end (or just before the end) of loading it shuts off

LS,

I updatet my maps on my Zumo 660 a few days ago. It suggested west-Europe. This is a little strange because normaly I can only put benelux and France and maybe another country on my Zumo 660. But it wanted to update to Western Europe so I did.

After that, when loading maps it almost reaches the end (of loading) but then the Zumo shuts down. Connecting the Zumo to the computer show a picture on the Zumo of the connection, however the PC doesnot see the Zumo, ( and Garmin Express can't find the Zumo). I tried using another USB cable but that makes no difference.

When I try to reset the Zumo, it comes to the question "Erase all user data" and when I confirm, it takes a few seconds but then the Zumo turnes off.

So the bottom line is: The Zumo turns off at the end of loading the maps, cannot be found bij Express, and won't reset.

Does anyone has an idea?

Thanks

Henk

• Any time a battery powered device shuts down unexpectedly, my first action would be to insure that adequate power is available.  That could mean a low battery level on the device or even a USB port on a laptop that is operated off battery.  So check the various conditions that could affect device battery level and then retest.

• THX, I have a full battery but the problem seems to lie with the SD card. I removed it the Zumo came to life and Express suggested a new much smaller map. I replaced de SD 32GB card with a new (32GB FAT32 formatted) card but stil Express suggests only a small partial (of Europe) map (because there is not enough room according tot Express for the whole Europe map.

After loading the partial map (Mid-west Europe):

In Windows exporer I can see the Garmin Zumo (761MB of 3,65GB left) and the SD card (29,1GB of 29,1GB left)

In Express I can see Memory space 79% occupied ( 798,31MB free) and  SD card 0% occupied (31,26GB free)

• Use Express to install the map to your PC then use BaseCamp to send the rest of the map to your 660