This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

After being dedicated to Garmin, I will now be returning my product and never buying again. Express is the worst.

I have loved all my Garmin watches. I have never wanted any other watch. My Vivo4s stopped charging, so I thought it could be time to upgrade. I just bought a Venu 3 because I wanted the extra features. Huge mistake. All I got was a basically useless watch and spent $300 more than I did for my VivoActive 4s, to get a worse product. Garmin Express is also truly the worst and most useless software I have ever encountered. I will be returning my watch and finding a different brand entirely at this point. I am beyond mad, I can't use any of the promised features of my Venu 3. Why? Oh, because I have tried to install the latest version of the software so I could do use ANY of the features I bought this specific watch for over 10 times. Every time the watch restarts it just prompts me to try to download the software AGAIN. I can't use the music features. I can't change my watch face. Nothing. Because I supposedly don't have the software that is needed because Garmin Express keeps saying my watch is up to date when its on version 5.27 and apparently I need version 9.something. 

Can I get help from Garmin? No, because it's Friday after 7. So ridiculous. I just don't understand why I would buy a smartwatch for it to have no smart features since it apparently cannot update itself. That's too hard for it I guess.