This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CN EU 2023.20

CN EU 2023.20 now available, downloaded via Express in 20 minutes.

Top Replies

All Replies

• Darn it, bang on the day when I actually use my car more extensively (am in Hampshire near the coast today) than usual (weekly shopping trip).

Just my luck I suppose...

• Job done.  Slower connection.  Took around 40 minutes.

• Doesnt work my friend. I have 200 Mbit/s cable. After 4,5% slows down and stops.

• Then you have a problem in your system somewhere, never taken longer than 30 minutes for many years now. Try the steps in this FAQ support.garmin.com/.../

• Dude, link to a proprietary FAQ is like a slap in the face. I have this issue since ca. 2 years, nowhere find proper solution. Last update worked somehow over WiFi.

• Then if the FAQ doesn't work call Product Support 

• I only have a ~38MB/s VDSL connection, and I happened to watch the line stats graph on my router at intervals during my download. It did take longer than 40 minutes (~90?) but for the whole of that time the download speed was a solid 38 or even 39MB/s.

• CN EU NTU 2023.20, Garmin Express  didnt download G2S file - (23xx, 24xx, 37xx LMT) anyone have it ? i report to garmin support, no one feedback , grrr

• What is the G2S file?

• G2S&.db :NüRoute technology&trafficTrends NüRoute technology with historical traffic trafficTrends and myTrends G2S (GarminAdjacencytoSSID) e. db files NüRoute ExperienceTm Technology with trafficTrendsTm and myTrendsTm With trafficTrendsTm and myTrendsTm no subscription required, no additional costs, the nüvi GPS just does that. With myTrends, when you save your regular destinations to your "Favorites", the nüvi will, over time, start to figure out where you're going, even without you telling it! It provides time of arrival and relevant traffic information. So whether you're driving to work or a regularly planned weekly event, the Garmin Nuvi will help you get there on time. With trafficTrends, the nüvi automatically learns the day's trends in traffic flow to improve your routes and better predict your estimated time of arrival based on the weather of the day and day of the week. And you get free trafficTrendsTm updates every time you connect your device to myGarmin. G2S Path: "System\G2S". trafficTrends "Path db files:." System\SQLite\". for compatible devices using traffic receivers nüRouteTm 

This G2S is from eu ntu 2023.10