This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ANT stick driver for win 10 pro 64 bit

i've been trough the forums here but nothing has worked thus far.

Where can i get a driver so that garmin express for windows sees my ANT stick?

please help?

• I have installed a driver now, but it is still not connecting

• For USB, the ANT stick uses the windows usb driver.

The Garmin driver is actually nothing more than a text file that identifies the device you're attaching. I suspect that it may still work even if there is no Garmin driver file.

This is what my driver setup shows

• thank you so much, mine is now also showing all that but still no connection with garmin express...what a struggle

just uninstalled and reinstalled express as well, still nothing

• still not picking it up, the searching renders no results

• Have you tried a different USB port?

Also, make sure you plug directly into the PC and not a USB hub.

You could also uninstall Express and reinstall it or try it on another PC. 

Obviously, each option becomes more and more hassle.

The other option is to call Garmin support. 

I have found that they're excellent - particularly in North America. 

(866) 429-9296

• im in South Africa, ill see if I can call USA

I did uninstall and reinstalled express, and the stick is plugged in directly to the usb port.

the usb port is working as i can plug in other usb's

• What makes you think the device interfaces with Garmin Express?  The instructions at static.garmin.com/.../USBAntStick_QuickReferenceGuide.pdf don;t mention Express.

• when i open garmin express it asks for an ant stick

im working on a desk top not a laptop

i have a garmin forerunner 920xt

• What makes you think the device interfaces with Garmin Express?  The instructions at static.garmin.com/.../USBAntStick_QuickReferenceGuide.pdf don;t mention Express.

Those are very old instructions. Training Center was retired many years ago. There is no Windows Connect except web Connect now. The FR920XT is a very old device although a bit younger than my FR910XT. The only way to sync a 910XT now is through Express and the ANT stick. I'm not sure if the 920XT has the same limitation.

Edit, I just checked. Those instructions are copyrite 2010.

• I find with my ANT stick that from time to time my PC forgets that it's attached. I unplug it and then replug it and the PC recognizes it again. Rarely, I have to do it multiple  times to get it to work. Maybe that's all that's needed.