This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cyclops updates for my Garmin 51 LMT-S have not been offered for nearly 4 weeks (since end of May 2022)

I have been using my Garmin 51 LMT-S for more than 3 years.  Until the end of May 2022 I received regular weekly UKIreland Cyclops updates.  Garmin support tells me that my device purchase included product lifetime Cyclops updates.

I have contacted Cyclops support and am told that Cyclops has continued to supply data weekly to Garmin during June 2022.

I can only imagine that Garmin's updates for Cyclops has developed a problem which has caused the sudden cessation of the Cyclops updates I am entitled to.  I had been continuously receiving Cyclops updates since April 2019 when the device was purchased.

The map updates still work as I found when I successfully reloaded and reinstalled the present map.

My Drive 51 works fine including the Cyclops information but I cannot at present keep the Cyclops data up to date.

I have spoken to Garmin support but none of them seem able to understand this problem I have described above.

I suggest that the Garmin device database entry for my device might have been changed without my knowledge. I am 100% confident that I have not caused this problem.

I hope that this post can reach Garmin Support and they they can contact me.