This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Wrong maps uploaded

Former Member
Former Member

My Garmin Nuvi58 has always had GB maps and I used my Garmin yesterday morning, no problem. When I later connected it to my PC and the Garmin Express interface there was an option to update my Garmin which I then did. I did find the options given confusing but, somehow or other, after the update had finished my GB maps had gone and had been repleced by US maps! I cant find any way of getting my GB maps back. This has happened because I was invited to update by the Garmin interface but it has runied my Garmin and made it useless. I do have a "Back Up" folder but I'm not sure whether this would help or how to use it. Anyone have any idea about how I can get my GB/Europe maps back - they are no longer an option when I try to upload/update maps. (PS - I connected my Garmin to my PC using the "wrong" USB connector. Cant imagine that would cause the problem but thought I should include that information)