This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Purchased map not available in Garmin Express

Hello!

I use an Edge 1030 I bought in Europe, and it has only the european map inside. Considering I'm in Brazil, I ordered a "Cycle Map South America" through the U.S. Garmin site - I couldn't find this map to download/purchase in the Garmin brazilian site. So, it's not an update, it's a new map purchase. Everything in the order was ok, it was charged in my credit card, I used the same login (e-mail) I use in my Garmin Express/Connect account, and got a mail confirmation from Garmin with the order number. But my Garmin Express is not showing the map in the "purchased" tab - it says "no content for this device". I tried to log in my Garmin Express account changing the "Garmin Connect" domain from Brazil to United States (considering I bought the map in the US Garmin site), but it didn't work. I tried to remove the Edge 1030 from Express and add again, but no good. Tried to restart Edge 1030 and the computer, but no luck.

Any ideas of what is going on and what should I do?

Cheers!