I have attempted to upload files to garmin connect via Express from a Forerunner 910xt. Both fail during sync suggesting either:
"There are invalid files" There is a file from year 1989, but most of the invalid files are from April 27 where I did not train at all.
My Express and watch are updated. I have followed your guide below since the danish version has errors.
But my run from today will still not be uploaded. All files in the FIT_TYPE_4 stops at April 26. So no file for my run from 30 April
Mac OS X:
- Open Finder
- Click Go from the menu bar at the very top of the screen
- Hold down the Option key on the keyboard
- Click Library, then release the Option key
- Open the Application Support folder
- Open the Garmin folder
- Open the Express folder
- Open the RegisteredDevices folder
- Open the folder with the 10 digit Unit ID for your device (this can be found on the About screen on the device if there are multiple folders present)
- Drag the PendingSyncUploads folder to the Desktop
Once the folder has been moved to the desktop, any activities can be manually uploaded to Garmin Connect from the FIT_TYPE_4 subfolder. See Related Content for instructions on manually uploading the activities. Any files that fail to upload manually are unusable. Once all of the valid files have been uploaded, the folder that was copied to the desktop can be moved to the Recycle Bin (Windows) or Trash (Mac). Future activities will now sync without errors in Garmin Express.
What are your suggestions from here? Thanks.