This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin express no longer works with Windows 10. I downloaded several times, and reinstalled several times, nothing to do. It is to connect a Forerunner 910XT which does not have bluetooth on my computer.

Garmin express installs but then refuses to boot on Windows 10

• I think we should rather try to diagnose why Garmin Express doesn't work on your computer. Express most definitely works on Windows 10 and I too have a 910XT and my laptop does connect to it flawlessly and downloads the data using my USB Ant+ module.

My recommendation would be to begin by completely uninstalling Garmin Express from your computer. If I had to go through this process, I would use the free version of a 3'rd party software application called Revo Uninstaller https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uninstaller-free-download/ For a single use the trial version of the PRO version should also work. 

• Agreed, it's definitely an issue in your system, Express runs perfectly well on my two Win10 systems. Having uninstalled your previous version reinstall direct from the Garmin Express web page.

• Hello
    I uninstalled Garmin Express and installed several times without results. It's amazing because it worked until January 2020 under Windows 10, then nothing.
    Thank you for your reply.