This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New Garmin 6.19.3.0 Server Error Fix

hi all

had a fully working version which asked me to update, and then after the update i was not able to connect to my watch !! Garmin tut-tut Slight smile i then tried a re-install of my device and software to no avail.

quick fix for me was:

1: delete it from your windows but uncheck the delete all files box to keep your info.

2: download older version from here https://garmin-express.en.uptodown.com/windows/versions , i used 6.7.0.0

3: disconnect pc from web and install the older version, start Garmin express, it will say web not available just ignore for now, click on your device and it should load up, if your device doesn't show then re-add it and open it up.

4: now with express still open on your device re-connect back to the web, it should ask you to log back into your account, if not then log back in.

5: update to the latest version, it was 6.19.3.0 for me at the time and all now should be good, hopefully, Garmin will sort the update issue until then i hope this helps all that it's affected.

• If after an update you seem unable to connect to your device the first thing to try is simply to delete it from Express then re-add it, that resolves most issues without a need to try an older version of Express.

• i tried that but it still wouldn't connect to the servers, it wasn't the device as that was still there, maybe others will have more luck? the weird thing was it was saying update available for my watch but wouldn't connect to the servers to give me it ??

• New owner of a 66i and there must be some kind of server issue. The new version of Garmin Express fails to download anything and the 6.7.0.0 "hangs" at Step 2 software update without downloading anything.

• Having the same issues.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled (6.19.3.0) removed and re-added my device multiple times, tried on different computers.  Express says ANT stick detected, will add my device, starts the sync process but Express hangs and says "Syncing..."  Express says it was synced but the data never shows in Connect and Express Sync Process never finishes.

This is with a Garmin 910XT.

• [quote="Dessy"]

hi all

had a fully working version which asked me to update, and then after the update i was not able to connect to my watch !! Garmin tut-tut  i then tried a re-install of my device and software to no avail.

quick fix for me was:

1: delete it from your windows but uncheck the delete all files box to keep your info.

2: download older version from here https://garmin-express.en.uptodown.com/windows/versions , i used 6.7.0.0

3: disconnect pc from web and install the older version, start Garmin express, it will say web not available just ignore for now, click on your device and it should load up, if your device doesn't show then re-add it and open it up.

4: now with express still open on your device re-connect back to the web, it should ask you to log back into your account, if not then log back in.

5: update to the latest version, it was 6.19.3.0 for me at the time and all now should be good, hopefully, Garmin will sort the update issue until then i hope this helps all that it's affected.

[/qiote]

Thanks Dessy, this worked for me.