This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FR 70M - pair with Garmin Express - Which iOS App?

My FR-70M has been sitting in the drawer for a longtime. Today I put new batteries in it. Pairing with the Sensor went ok.

The ID data of my watch is:

AVB2.1000000

AID2.2000000

ESN1354418

HWREV209

Now I am trying to pair it with the USB Ant+ stick that came with the watch. The ANT USB-m stick is detected by Windows 10. The installed driver is 1.2.40.201 by Dynastream Innovations.

Garmin Express is Version 6.19.3.0. Garmin Express cannot find any compatible device. The watch is in Pairing mode (small blinking antenna at the bottom end of the display) Am I missing something here?

Next I installed Garmin Connect on my iPhone 6s (iOS 13). The app installed ok, but also cannot find the FR70

• The watch is in Pairing mode (small blinking antenna at the bottom end of the display) Am I missing something here?

You're not missing anything. It should work. I don't know why it doesn't. Perhaps support for the FR70 has been dropped in latest versions of Garmin Express.

Next I installed Garmin Connect on my iPhone 6s (iOS 13). The app installed ok, but also cannot find the FR70

You cannot sync this watch with a mobile phone.