This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Purchased a second map for for a second etrek device but is wont download.

Yesterday I purchased a Australian/Topo map for my Garmin Montana 650T. It downloaded to the device without issue. I have a second newer device a Garmin etrex 30x. So I purchased a second map for this device as well as a subscription for satellite imagery. When I sign in with the etrex connected to the computer I get a message that a new map is ready to be activated. I hit the cloud icon and after a bit of spinning...nothing happens and no map downloads. I have restarted the the computer and redownloaded all the garmin apps plus reset the garmin etrex device. But the end result is the same. ie. Garmin express says i have a map to download to the etrex but nothing happens after hitting the cloud download icon. There is a small box saying the map is ready to be activated. Not sure what to do. 

When I connect the older Montana and sign into express...I see I have the 2 puchased maps that can be downloaded. (Note..I downloaded and successfully installed the first map)

Then when I connect the etreks30x and sign in...I see the "NEW" map that sates its ready to be activated. Hit the cloud icon...spin for a few seconds then nothing more.

Please help. Very frustrating