This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ANT+ driver not found on Windows 10

Former Member
Former Member
I'm posting this question since this https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?318438-USB-Ant-Stick-is-not-recognized-after-upgrade-to-Windows-10 thread is closed.
After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, my ANT+ stick is not recognized by windows, and trying to update the driver doesn't help. Is there a driver available for manual installation?
  • swarnberg

I am sorry for the troubles. I have not come across this issue on a Windows 10 computer yet. You might try uninstalling the existing driver or item in the Device Manager then connecting the ANT Stick to a different USB port. Another option is to try the suggestion in the FAQ article: Why won't my ANT Stick successfully install the device driver software? If you continue to have trouble please contact Garmin Product Support by phone.

Curt
  • The same now happens with Windows 11 in my case! 6 years after... So, again poor support by Windows (mainly)

• I had no issues adding my older Forerunner 310XT to Garmin Express, which uses an ANT+ dongle. Using Windows 10, and now on Windows 11 (version 21H2). This was a fresh install, not an upgrade from 10 to 11.

• Thanks for your post. Eventually the driver update was sitting in the "non=essential windows updates" (there is such a case - WTF!!!). So I just installed and now is running!!!