Can't find home address

I've been through the chats on here, i've selected he city navigator map and i'm using Plano but it still won't find my home address in the UK. My Garmin Zumo xt finds it without issue so why won't basecamp. I'm reading reviews that say BC is good if you practice with it but i'm falling at the first hurdle.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Solo....

• If you are using the search box, the format in which you enter information there is very important when searching for a specific address.  Here in the USA, the format must be "1234 My St, My City, ST, USA".  Note: the "ST" indicates our two letter state code.  

Also, Ctrl+F will open a top results window.  In there you will see an "Addresses" section to the right of which is an button labeled "Advanced".  That will open a window where you can fill in the fields of the address (eg: street number, street name, city, state\province, postal code, country). 

Another thing you can try is to use the waypoint tool to create a waypoint on the street at your house location.  If that spot is a known address to Basecamp it will assign that address to the waypoint.  In fact, when you hover over a spot on the road, a known address for that spot will be displayed.