Cannot update to 4.7.1 (from 3.2.2) Error file attached

I tried to copy the error file here and it was flagged as spam. I tried to drag the Garmin_BaseCamp_20200320093119.log file here it does not appear.

I have used Mapsource with a GPSMAP 60CSX for many years. I took advantage of the trade in offer and now have a GPSMAP 64S. I would like to use Basecamp but the Version I have won't update. Any help would be appreciated.

5488.BaseCampLogFile.zip

• I saw your post that was flagged as spam. I copied the text from it, zipped it and attached to your post.

• Just uninstall it and download the current version directly from Garmin

• Just uninstall would be nice but it does not appear in the installed program list. It also does not have a uninst*** file anywhere. I have deleted the directory and the registry keys relating to Basecamp but 4.7.1 will still not install. If I undelete the directory and reregister the keys, 3.2.2 still works. I have the latest drivers and software including the .net framework. I have tried every solution that I could find on the internet and no change in the results (13 hours of my life wasted). My thoughts are that the drivers needed for the 64s are not installing successfully as I have no device listed even in Version 3.2.2. The event logs seem to back this up.

Any further advice might prevent an otherwise normal person from going around the bend.

• I suggest you contact Product Support for help.

• Product Support has tried to help as far as they are going to. They looked at the error log and have no valuable suggestions. The only thing they did suggest is to try a Microsoft Install / Uninstall Utility that requires the program to be listed as installed under the "Programs and Features" area of Control Panel (I would not require any assistance if that were the case) or to be able to find the product code in the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall" part of the registry (it is not listed). I feel my only hope is to try a reinstall and then see if an uninstall will then work.

Can anybody direct me to a copy of Basecamp 3.2.2?

Thanx