Basecamp route changed by zumo

Is there a way to create a route on basecamp and have it appear on my Zumo exactly as drawn. Zumo always adjusts the route.

• Well without knowing what you're doing there could be numerous reasons.  Are the maps the same on both?  Are the avoidances the same?  The routing options? I send BaseCamp routes to my Garmins almost daily and they work as expected with the occasional minor change, no doubt due to slightly different routing algorithms between the two.  If I spot any I simply add a shaping point so the route works as expected.

• Thank you for response.  I checked Base Camp and under Manage Map Products the only map that appears is Global Map 2.00.  My Zumo has 3 versions of CN North America NT.  Sounds like that might be part of the problem?  Is there a way to backload the maps on the Zumo into Basecamp?

• Yes, run Express and select the option to install map to your PC

• Hello.
    For me it's a software concept defect on Garmin GPS ...
    The only solution is to refuse the GPS proposal to update the route ... Even in this case, the GPS does not necessarily respect the imposed waypoints ! I noticed that the GPS sometimes bypasses some imposed waypoints in BaseCamp !!!

I have this problem with my nüvi 55 and my zūmo 345 ...

With the zūmo 345 set with the navigation option "Garmin Adventure", it's even worse ... If I ask him not to recalculate the course during the import, it don't respect most of the waypoints!
    I tried to create courses with the software ITN Converter (much more pleasant and easy to use than BaseCamp!): The result for the GPS is identical, the routes are mediocre or not respected!
    I reported these anomalies to the Garmin support, but that does not seem to evolve!

My next GPS will probably be a Tomtom!

• I've used BC with numerous Garmin devices over the years and never had an issue with my device skipping viapoints. You are probably therefore doing something wrong, perhaps you could explain how you're creating the routes in BC and how you're trying to use them on your device?